Friday, January 3, 2014


Welcome to Mold Fun!  The craft blog for molds and all the fun you can have with them.  Above are two molds from my shop on Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/MasterMolds?ref=search_shop_redirect.

I have been making molds for quite a while now, and once I became quite good at making them, I decided to sell them as a way of sharing this fun craft.  This blog will feature giveaways, mold tutorials, and all the kinds of crafts I make with molds, along with a bunch of other fun stuff.

Thanks for stopping by!
Kasie

2 comments:

  1. Would you be willing to do custom molds for wedding cakes for me? impossible to find these things and makes it a lot easier to mold then to make by hand. shoot me an email and let me know, hydroxide101@gmail.com. Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kasie,
    What happened to the tutorials, give always and so much more?

    ReplyDelete