Saturday, January 18, 2014

Well, it is a little messy in this photo, and it is definitely still under construction, but it is coming along.  It is my craft room!  I still need to install wall cabinets above and paint the cabinets a linen color, but it is getting well used.  Here is where I make all of my molds for my Etsy shop, Master Molds.  My husband and I turned our formal living room in the front of the house into my craft room and I am super grateful to him for this space.  It is my favorite room in the house, and I have a hard time leaving it every day, ha ha.  Oh, and in case you are wondering, behind all of those curtains are many craft supplies housed in plastic drawers.  I can get a lot more storage in the room this way. 
Stay tuned for updates on this room as I finish it soon!
Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment